Thursday, October 10, 2013

My new dev coaching...

Hey all,
Would you mind helping me to send this out to anyone you know that might be interested?  And a personalized endorsement of me would help too if you know me. :) 

I'm trying to get the word out... trying to build a developer coach-to-get-a-job program. :)  My new business experiment.

J

-------------
FREE Personal Development Coaching


Want to learn how to write cleaner code, or write more effective unit tests that aren't so annoying to work with?  How about learning a dev approach that will keep you feeling in control of your code, so the behavior stays predictable?

Sign up for personal one on one development coaching with me!  I'll meet with you, and teach you, and show you how.

The catch:

1) I'm only taking 5 people, because I need my sanity. :)

2) In exchange for being coached, you have to let me find you an awesome job that will help you grow further.  It's the awesomest place I know of to work in fact (other than New Iron of course).

3) Java takes preference, because I know it well.

4) And you have to be able to pass my interview. :)

Send me an email at janelle@newiron.com if you'd like to sign up. Since I have limited time, please say a few words about why this is important to you too, please.  And feel free to forward to anyone you think might be interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment